Beyond Sports Cup
Friday, July 28, 2017 from noon-3pm
Carmel High School in Mundelein
Come ready to bring out your inner beast with 10 laps of unpredictable competition and fun! There will be a foam lap, water escape contest, tricycle heat, sports trivia quest, and many more unique events. This is a great corporate team-building event, all while having fun and giving back!
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR TENT (donations are tax deductible*).
- TEAM OWNER: Logo on jumbotron during the event, logo on all shirts, website and print materials, cut ribbon to start race. $10,000 (SOLD)
- ALL STAR PROFESSIONAL TEAM: Ultimate VIP experience in a 20×20 foot tent with a celebrity waiter, food for up to 20 guests, personal cooler filled with beverages of your choice, and an event coordinator to help get your team on the track and ready to race (basically, someone to boss everyone around). $7,500
- PROFESSIONAL TEAM: VIP experience in a 20×20 foot tent with a dedicated waiter, food for up to 20 guests, and an event coordinator to help get your team on the track and ready to race. $5,000
- COLLEGE TEAM: Enjoy the day with food in a 15×15 foot tent for up to 15 guests. $2,500
- HIGH SCHOOL TEAM: Shade from the sun for up to 10 guests in a 10×10 foot tent. Food and beverages available for purchase. $1,500
- PEE-WEE TEAM: Individual ticket. Space on the grass for a picnic. Food and beverages available for purchase. You will have the chance to participate in a Pee-Wee Team only lap. $25
*For tent reservations, it’s recommended to mail in checks to avoid processing fees. Checks may be mailed to Beyond Sports Foundation, 1350 Old Skokie Valley Road, 205, Highland Park, IL 60035 (please make checks out to Beyond Sports Foundation and indicate Beyond Sports Cup in the memo line).
Questions? Contact Erica Dorantes at email@example.com or call 847-748-8190.